PATH: Home >
AEABoats Website Page Comments and Replies:
We encourage you to comment about any particular AEABoats website page in the form of a critique, correction, addition, or review, including any recommendations (favorable or not) based on your experience with the performance of the marine vendor, boat equipment, article author, etc. We also encourage you to reply to any comment that you feel a need to. All Comments and replies are reviewed and moderated, and will not appear on the page until approved by our editors. IF YOU are a MEMBER, SIGN IN before Commenting or Replying to a Comment. Please read our Comment Rules before posting a Comment.
Our Comment Rules are as follows:
- Don’t spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don’t post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Don’t post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Don’t post or link to any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Don’t post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Don’t impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don’t violate any other applicable law or regulation.
- Don’t use comments as a forum for advertisement.
- Don’t use comments to try to contact a marine vendor or article author. Your message will not be forwarded. Use the vendor’s or author’s own contact email.
So everyone may benefit from your comment, PLEASE…
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information specific to the content which you are reviewing.
- Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
- Be nice to others; don’t attack others. Be informative.
- Keep it readable; don’t use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
Report Copyright Infringements:
Copyright owners may submit report(s) of any infringement(s) of their copyright(s) to:
Report Broken Links:
Readers may report broken links by submitting a comment at the bottom of the website page that the broken link occurs. If the link is to a site outside AEABoats, the linked site may be temporarily down, so it would be helpful if you checked back after a while to see if the site is back up and the link is active before reporting the link as broken. Thank you.
If you wish to submit a Peer Review of a Professionally Authored Article, please do so by submitting it as a comment under the article and be sure to include enough about yourself to show that you are knowledgeable about the topic of the article.